Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Box of Brown Goodness

Dear FTW! Food, Travel and Whatevs,

I received a brown paper bag containing a white plastic bag containing a white box (with "Season's Greetings Mustachio" in curly red handwriting) containing twenty pieces of brown goodness. 

Yesterday I ate four of the deliciously not too sweet brownies and today I am still alive. Thank you Zhequia for not poisoning the brownies. I shall remain a pain on your neck on Twitter.

Your friend in hiding,
Mustachio

---o---

Dear Reader na Sweet Lover (reader na hilig ug sweets),

Have a Teaspoon...or a box of brownies! You can order a box of these crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside brownies from Have a Teaspoon (0925 552 2105). Check out what the Teaspoon's baking here.

Your friend in eating,
Mustachio

PS I say the Nutella Crunch sounds good. (I am nuts for Nutella.) I shall try that next time.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! thanks for the free publicity! And I might just give away a Nutella Crunch come January. It's my birth month! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe thanks Zhequia, but ayaw na uy...
      1. uwaw ta nimo
      2. wa na koy ikabayad sa akong messenger
      3. di na ko makagawas sa balay kung sige ko'g kaon kay di na ko ma sigo sa puertahan

      Advance happy birthday! :D

      Delete