Thursday, November 21, 2013

Marley & Me

Marley & Me
John Grogan

This is the story of a family and their bumbling beast, Marley, a Labrador retriever, who was with them from puppyhood to senior citizenship (13 years). 

I knew I'd enjoy this book after reading the first few chapters. Throughout the book I found myself smiling. John Grogan writes with humor and affection. I think even those not so crazy about dogs would appreciate this book.


For more book recommendations, please visit Go Read.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a bookworm but I saw the film and cried a lot. This is a total tearjerker.

    By the way, I did not know that Mustachio is a friend of Marley until I saw your toy...corny! LoL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "Me" on the title is, yes, me. Pen name ra na nako ang John Grogan :D

      Delete
    2. Hahaha atay oi...ikaw na! Bow nako nimu. =)

      Delete