Saturday, May 25, 2013

Q&A: Babe for Food

I can count on one hand the number of food blogs I frequent. One of them is Babe for Food. Here's a quickie Q&A with Babe for Food.

Name? Justinne Lou Go
Why "Babe for Food"? I'm a baboy for food. Hihi! Thought of Babe in the City, the movie. Um... okay. Not much connection there. Basta, it was the first (silly) thing that popped in my head and I just wanted to start blogging already so I didn't bother about my name so much. 
Why do you blog? I want to share to tourists and fellow Cebuanos about great places to dine away from the malls in Cebu, and to share my food adventures, too. Cebu is a gastronomic treasure waiting to be discovered by the world! And the best way to know Cebu is to eat your way around it. 
What's a world without food? A world without food would be a world full of dead and rotten people, animals, plants, etc. Haha. Food is life! Whether you like it or not!  
Where would you take a first timer in Cebu to eat? Abaseria is the place to be for tourists in Cebu! It's a homey resto and deli that houses delicacies from all over the Philippines and some native handicrafts and accessories. 
If you have to eat the same food everyday for the rest of your life, what food would that be? Strawberry is my favorite fruit but if you don't consider that food, it'd take me a while to get sick of lechon manok. It's different from roast chicken! Trust me! I used to (coz I need to diet now) finish a whole lechon manok all by myself. With mounds and mounds of steaming white rice. :))

Do you also have five (or more... or less) simple (or not so simple) questions for Babe for Food? If you do, write 'em in the comments section below and I will bug Babe for Food to answer them all!

2 comments:

  1. Muchos gracias, mustachio! So honored to be part of your blog reads! See you around! :D

    Babe for Food - your BFF in Cebu dining! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU! And thanks for answering my simple questions :-)

      Delete