Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cecil's Extra Moist Chocolate Cake

One February afternoon, while waiting for my flight to Cebu, I killed time in Limketkai Center in Cagayan de Oro City.

It was after lunch and my mouth was salivating for dessert. I looked for a place that I would not find in Cebu as I am wont to do. No problem. There were only a handful in Limketkai.

I settled for the unassuming little stall in the center of the aisle on the ground floor. Cecil's. The cakes did not look especially beautiful nor tempting, but it was the price that lured me.

A slice of extra moist chocolate cake for Php55. Boy oh boy, did it surprise me. It was cruelly delish. And this, my friend, is why this piece of cake got me writing about it. 

Oh Cecil's extra moist chocolate cake, you are making me drool just recalling our sweet time together.



Cecil's Snack Inn & Bakeshoppe
Ground Floor, Limketkai Center,
Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental

Other branches:
  • Corrales-Borja Sts. Cagayan de Oro City
  • Corrales-Hayes Sts., Cagayan de Oro City / (082) 227 9864
  • F IƱigo St., Davao City
  • Ground Floor (outside the supermarket) Gaisano Grand Citimall, Duterte St., Davao City


No comments:

Post a Comment