Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Crazy for Crabs

Crazy for crabs, we headed to Gaisano Country Mall to chow on some crabs at a restaurant on the ground floor called... Crazy Crab!
Though they offer many other fares, without blinking an eye, we ordered crabs (and took a photo of only the menu page for crabs). The first price is with rice, the second one without.
Prepare to eat with your fingers. They do have spoons and forks and something to dig into the shells, but don't you think it is more appetizing to eat crabs with your fingers? :)
Sweet and spicy crab versus Garlic crab

Do not make me compare, I love both! It took us an hour to clean our plate but we wanted more!! I could have licked the shells of all its yummy sweet and spicy and garlicky goodness!


Crazy Crab
Gaisano Country Mall
Banilad, Cebu City
(032) 416 2344
11AM - 9PM Daily


How the crazy crabs pinced money off Mustachio's pocket:
Garlic crab with rice Php 160
Sweet and spicy crab with rice Php 160
Rice Php 12
Calamansi juice Php 25

4 comments:

  1. Woot! I am crazy for crabs as well! I wish I could visit them. My foodie friend is allergic to anything seafood. Do they offer other items aswell as crabs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, not bad for the price! That's a whole crab for just under 200! I love the spicy crab claws at Surfin Ribs though. Just 120 for a small bucket that's already a satiating fill. :)

    Babe for Food - your BFF in Cebu dining! :)
    babeforfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have not tried Surfin Ribs! Thanks for the reminder! And when I go there, I will get the crabs and not the ribs hehehe :)

      Delete