Sunday, April 22, 2012

Strawberry Shortcake in the Philippines' Strawberryland

Oh what is Baguio without its strawberries? Visit Vizco's when you're in Baguio and try their strawberry shortcake. If you happen to be a strawberry fan like me, you will definitely be more than satisfied with its sizable slice and the ample strawberries on top.

The Store Front
The Store Interior
Vizco's bestseller - Strawberry Shortcake
Wrong angle. It's not as small as you think.
All I can say is "Deliciouso!"


Vizco's Restaurant and Cake Shop
5C Puso ng Baguio Bldg.
Upper Session Road, Baguio City
(074) 446 7082


How this hefty Strawberry Shortcake bore a happy hole in Mustachio's Pocket:
Slice of strawberry shortcake Php 80

1 comment:

  1. YUM!!! How timely, when I've recently posted about my strawberry love and Baguio! Argh! I waaanttt!

    Babe for Food - your BFF in Cebu dining! :)
    www.babeforfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete